1. IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the duty of information set forth in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected below: Is the owner of erowood.com is Brunet Sponsoring SL. (Hereinafter referred to as "BS"), domiciled for this purpose at Av. Papa Luna 23, CIF number: B12531067 registered in the Mercantile Registry of Castellón, Bulletin 150, Reference 295213, Volume 1025, Book 589, Folio 192, Section 8, Sheet 16493, Registration 1. E-mail contact of the website: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. USERS: The access and / or use of this portal of BS attributes the condition of USER, that accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions will apply independently of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are obligatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: Erowood.com provides access to a wide range of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter "the contents") on the Internet belonging to BS or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registry that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make a diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that BS offers through its portal and, without limitation, as an example, not to use them for (I) engaging in activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (Ii) to disseminate contents or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal character, as an apology for terrorism or against human rights; (Iii) causing damage to the physical and logical systems of BS, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or disseminating on the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages; (Iv) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. BS reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attack against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that In their view, would not be adequate for publication. In any case, we are not responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. PROTECTION OF DATA: BS complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulations for the development of The Organic Law and other regulations in force at any time, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data. For this, together with each personal data collection form, in the services that the user can request from us, will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the treatment of his data in each case, informing him of The responsibility of the file created, the address of the person responsible, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of processing and data communications to third parties, if applicable. BS also informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at any time.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: BS by itself or as a transferee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained in it (by way of example, images, sound, audio, Trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), BS or its licensors. All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, all or part of the Contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of BS. The USER is committed to respect the rights of Intellectual Property and Industrial ownership of BS. You can view the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer's hard disk or on any other physical media provided it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER shall refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any security device or security system that is installed on the BS pages.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: in no case, is responsible for any damages of any nature that could cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, unavailability of the portal or the transmission of viruses Or malicious programs or harmful content, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: BS reserves the right to make any modifications that it deems appropriate in its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear Presented or located in its portal.
8. LINKS: If erowood.com links or hyperlinks are made to other Internet sites, BS will not exercise any control over said sites and contents. In no case shall BS assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks Or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: BS reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to portal and / or services offered without prior notice, at the request of a third party, to users who breach these General Conditions of Use.
10. GENERAL: BS will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: BS can modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the mentioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between BS and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and courts of the city of Vinaroz.